Support our site SIGNUP FOR HOSTMONSTER.COM
Support our SiteOffice365 Home Premium 1YR Subscription
These scripts are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer no rights. For support contact script author.
Many of these scripts might be broken under the newer versions of OS X.
Entourage scripts should be placed in the ' Script Menu Items’ folder in your ‘Microsoft User Data’ folder. Scripts can be manually run from the Script menu or you can assign a shortcut to the script. (Be sure to assign a shortcut to the script for easy use.)
The Outlook Script Menu Items folder was moved to this location in SP2. The old folder was left in the Microsoft User Data folder but is no longer active.
Useful links to download software and scripts:
- Quit Microsoft Database daemon [more info]
- Shell script to launch Microsoft Database daemon 04/22/09
- Quit all Microsoft applications before backup 04/22/09
- Delete Entourage Temporary Items Folder [more info]
- Toggle Work Offline script [more info] download script application]
- Find Office Applications Version Info
- tcpflow activate 8/20/2007
- Use Growl for Entourage Notifications 03/02/08
- Launch Entourage in the Mail View 09/14/08 (see screenshot)
- Show Current Database v1.0 10/12/08 works for Office 2004 & 2008
- QuickLook Attachments 05/02.09
- Entourage 2008 Specific
- URLs (scripts may no longer work in newer browsers)
- Soft Delete Junk Mail Folder 02/28/08
- Nuke Messages
- Reply to message & close window 02/23/08
- Set up a rule that runs an AppleScript if "From is Me" [more info]
- Burst Malformed Digest
- Burst Onelist Digest (for Yahoo)
- Create Structured PDF from Entourage [more info] 2/19.2007
- Wrap Text in brackets, quotes, parenthesis(3 scripts) 07/11/08
- Remove  or () from subjects 12/23/08
- Recover Mail from Spotlight Cache files (Tiger only) 05/25/09
- Export folders (including subfolders) as MBOX files 05/25/09
- Decode QP (removes =20" 12/22/2009
- Delayed Send
- Remove Attachments 9/07/2007
- Automator Actions
- Add CC to Message
- Set Category
- Download template script to assign category to a message only
- Download template script to assign category to all (messages, notes, tasks)
- Set category "Recent"
- Set category "Archive"
- Set category "Follow-up"
- Set category "Hold"
- Set category "Family"
- Set category "Work"
- Set category for members of a group you select
- Set Category 1 stars, 2 stars, 3 stars to prioritize your mail (3 scripts) 08/31/08
- Example Scripts that play a sound to notify you when specific criteria you set is met [more info]
- Sounds to use in your scripts [more info]
- Windows- set size and position
- Microsoft Word (3 scripts, set vertically, set position, get size )