Support our site SIGNUP FOR HOSTMONSTER.COM
Support our SiteOffice365 Home Premium 1YR Subscription
The Error Page
There is no published list of errors. All Entourage/Outlook generated errors get a descriptive text as well as the error number. However, if you get an error number without descriptive text, it's coming either from a mail server or the Operating System or some other application not from Entourage/Outlook. Many of the errors in Entourage are simply return results from whatever the server passes. Your ISP might be able to help you with these. If the message simply says An error occurred and gives a number, this is an Apple operating system message.
- If you received a number error, see the Number Error Page
- If you received a text error, see Text Error Page
- For errors received during install or update, see Install/Update Error Page
- For additional help, see
- Bad Recipient Address Syntax 5.1.3
- Could not open that feature
- End of File
- Entourage fails to launch
- Framework errors
- Intel-based Mac: Microsoft Office doesn't launch If you install Motion 2.1, part of Final Cut Studio 5.1, or other applications that use "split segment" non-system libraries on an Intel-based Mac, then Microsoft Office applications may fail to launch.
- "Mail could not be received at this time" "Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password" with email account connected to Exchange 2003 server.
- Not enough memory
- Rules file could not be opened...or...Rules file appears to be corrupted
- Sounds stop working
- "This Identity Cannot Be Opened With This Version of Entourage/Outlook"
- Unexpectedly Quits
If you crash and have the option to send a MERP report, please do. Several of the fixes in Entourage 2008 SP1 came from these reports.
For more help