Support our site SIGNUP FOR HOSTMONSTER.COM
Support our SiteOffice365 Home Premium 1YR Subscription
For help with Outlook for Mac Exchange visit the OfficeforMacHelp site.
Create "Out of Office" Reply (updated)
Microsoft KB 931350: You cannot connect to your mailbox on Exchange Server when you use Entourage for Mac
Microsoft KB 931350 Configure Entourage with Explicit OWA URL
Entourage Exchange Setup 3.0 (new Feb. 2009)
Configuring Exchange Accounts
- Set up an Exchange account
- Exchange account settings
- Create an address book, calendar, or mail folder in an Exchange account
- Change the public folder server for an Exchange account
- Subscribe to an Exchange pubic folder
- Post information in an Exchange public folder
- Edit an e-mail, news or directory account
- Entourage and Exchange: powerful partners
- I can't conect to my Exchange account
- I'm not receiving e-mail or items in my Exchange account
- Hotfix for Invites with incorrect Timezone
- Using Digital Signatures (Getting started with S/MIME)
- Can't Save or Re-Save to Server
- Troubleshooting Tips for Exchange
- Tips for Lookups
- Error codes for Exchange
- Check out Support Options for help using Exchange.
- Using Entourage with Exchange 2007
- Exchange Weblog with lot's of great info about Exchange. Much of it pertains to Entourage. For example, here is an entry that points to a great article explaining How Free/Busy Works
- Using Postfix as alternative to Exchange SMTP servers to send mail
- Checking Your Mail Without VPN access Using Entourage 2004
- Working around SSL Root Certificate Errors with Entourage 2004 and Microsoft Exchange
- Info about Entourage/Exchange provided by Jeremy Reichman, Information & Technology Services, Rochester Institute of Technology. A lot of info on calendaring.
- Macwindows: The website for Macintosh-Windows integration Entourage Mac for Exchange Servers
- See Importing Security Certificates into the Mac OS X Certificate Store for help with error "valid root certificate not installed"
- You cannot assign a delegate for your mailbox if you are using an Entourage 2004 for Mac client that connects to a front-end server that is running Exchange Server (KB909269) This is a good article that provides some technical details about delegating and the need to use the back-end Exchange server to do delegation in Exchange.
- Read Receipt Remover for MS Exchange 2000/2003 application (RRR)
- Several service providers offer Exchange hosting for a few dollars per month. Have a look at this page on Microsoft's website for a list of partner businesses Hosted Exchange Server Partner Directory
- Major Known Differences from Mac Outlooks
- Entourage is not Outlook
- Comparison of Entourage 2004 to Outlook 2003
- For the latest on Exchange support features in Office 2004 visit Mactopia:Working with Exchange
- ORK (office resource kit) article talks some more about server side requirements
- Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac: Working with Exchange Server. Download PDF
- The Microsoft MVP Guide to Exchange Availability: 10 Essential Rules that Will Save Your Job (registration is required.)
OS 9... try Outlook for Mac (Classic).
Entourage X.... visit the archived pages of Exchange Support