Support our site SIGNUP FOR HOSTMONSTER.COM
Support our SiteOffice365 Home Premium 1YR Subscription
Troubleshoot the Keychain
Keychain First Aid:
- Run Keychain Access found in /Applications/Utilities.
- Go to the Keychain Access Menu and drag down to Keychain First Aid.
- Enter your login password, click 'Verify' and 'Start'.
- You will probably get some items colored red. Click 'Repair' and 'Start'. If some items are still red, 'Repair' again.
- Run repair permissions
- Choose Apple menu > Software Update to make sure you have the latest version of Mac OS X. A software update may change a file’s permissions to improve security.
- Open Disk Utility found in /Applications/Utilities , select the volume you want to check.
- Click First Aid.
- Click Repair Disk Permissions to test and repair permissions.
Test to see if the problem is fixed. If not...
- Go to the system keychain and delete the entry for that account.
- Go to Entourage, select 'accounts' from the Tools menu, Delete the account. (not just delete the info, but the entire account)
- Create a new Account.